Session 1 - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT
- Theoretical background of reclosers and sectionalizers
- ARCO 400 hardware overview
- Test setup of the ARCO 400
- ARCO Control overview
- Performing wiring checks with the Analog Output Check tool
- Overview of recloser overcurrent operating characteristics and reclosing logic
- How to use the Pick-Up tool to test the pickup value of overcurrent curves
- How to use the Tripping Sequence tool to test the reclosing sequence of recloser controls
- How to use the Trip Time Characteristics tool to test the overcurrent operating characteristics
- How to use the Sequencer tool
- How to use the Direct tool
Session 2 - 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM CT
- Voltage-based restoration schemes and how to test them using the Restoration tool
- Second harmonic blocking function and how to test it using the Harmonics tool
- Creating test plans with ReCoPlan
- Executing test plans with ARCO Control
- Feedback and wrap-up
If you want to use your in-person class seat for this online class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a unique registration link.
Participant Certificates and Recordings will be provided to those who register AND attend.
This course is eligible for 4* NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs). NETA Certified Technicians are required to earn a minimum of 24-48 CTDs every three years (Level 2 Technicians must earn 24 CTDs, Levels 3 and 4 must earn 48 CTDs) to maintain their certification. For more information about the CTD program and requirements, please contact the NETA office at email@example.com or (888) 300-6382. * According to attendance time
IACET Credits will be provided to those that also complete the course quiz.
OMICRON Academy: Our Engineering Playground
The OMICRON Academy training courses are built around real testing situations and are ideal for technical staff from electrical utilities, industrial plants, equipment manufacturers, and service companies.
Contents range from gaining knowledge of assets and applications, fully utilizing the test equipment, and applying efficient test procedures to interpreting test and measurement results.
Benefit from professional courses with expert trainers, full-scale training equipment, effective methodology, and excellent customer care.
“It is by far the best training I’ve been to. The environment was great, the people were friendly and amazing at their job!” – Participant's feedback
We also offer customized training (in-person or online). We build courses around your requirements, such as training content, location, and the number of participants. Email us to get a quote.
Additional courses held by North America that you can register for: View North America Hosted Course Calendar
Additional product-specific webinars offered by OMICRON globally: OMICRON webinars